PROPERTY INVESTOR'S EXTRA PROTECTION INSURANCE
To ensure your landlords claim is settled as quickly as possible, we have listed below a checklist of documents required by insurers to process the claim. Please ensure that all documentation is legible.
Once you have all the relevant information to hand please email the claim to the email address noted below -
If you have any queries whatsoever regarding to above please do not hesitate to contact us either by email or (08) 9344.6650 and ask to speak to Dayna.
Documentation required -
- Completed and signed claim form
- Copy of Tenancy Agreement
- Copy of Application of Tenancy
- Copies of all notices to vacate property by either party
- Copies of Breach of Contdition notices
- Substantiation of rental payments for at least 3 months prior to loss
- Copies of final Property Condition Report and the initial Property Condition Report if intentional damage is being claimed.
Download Property Investor's Extra Protection Claim Form