Make a claim
If you need to make a claim, please do
the following so we can get the best result for you. This is very important so please read
Immediately report the incident to us by telephone,
facsimile or email – wherever practical, within 24 hours of the incident.
Telephone 08 9344 6650
Facsimile 08 9344
Email us here firstname.lastname@example.org
Regardless of whether or not the claim has been reported or
a loss assessor appointed, you must immediately do whatever is necessary to
prevent further loss of life or property damage.
Liability should never be admitted, even if you believe you
are at fault. Your insurer is entitled to deny a claim or pay a reduced amount
if statements made by the client or the client’s employees prejudice the
How we add value when you make a claim
The claims function is a critical part of our insurance
broking service. Our goal is always to make the process as fast as possible and
help you in every way we can.
Here’s what we do
- Our dedicated Claims Manager will manage the entire claim process for you.
- We assist with getting your claim lodged and processed promptly.
- We support you during the claims process.
- We are an advocate for you with the insurer.
- We liaise with the insurer, saving you time.
How we successfully manage your claim
- We deal effectively with all the people involved in the
- We understand the legal environment and your insurance entitlements.
- We maintain excellent records.
- We expedite the claim settlement.
We’re here to help you every step of the way.
If you need to make a claim, we’ve put together a quick
checklist of all the information we require so that we can expedite the claims
process as fast as we can. As always, our aim is to keep you up and running -
and make the claims process as easy as possible.
Industry special risks claims
Marine cargo claims
Motor vehicle claims
Professional Indemnity, Directors' and Officers' liability claims
Public and Products liability claims