It is critical for businesses of all sizes to protect their organisation from cyber threats. It is now mandatory for organisations subject to the Privacy Act to report eligible breaches. Failure to do so can result in financial penalties of $420,000 for individuals or $2.2 million for companies.
Our Cyber Risk program allows clients to address their cyber weaknesses at a holistic level so that Boards, Directors, business owners and senior employees can minimise the risks of potentially significant losses by way of disruption, reputation, fines, penalties and of course, profit.
Could a cyber attack shut down your business?
Cyber threats to your business are very real and could happen at any time. Most people think of data when they think of a cyber attack. However what we all really need to think about is our business systems. What would happen to your business if one of the following scenarios happened?
- Fake invoices are issued on behalf of your company and your customer pays into a bogus bank account?
- Your security system is locked and your employees can't enter or exit your premises?
- Your customer data is hacked with private and confidential client information, and the information is put up on a public website?
- Your manufacturing processes are hacked and your operating systems are down cutting production and putting your employees at risk?
- Your Outlook is closed down and you lose all your client data, email and appointments?
And the list goes on. Unfortunately situations like these have occurred and have happened to large and small businesses alike.
The first step to addressing cyber threats is to understand your risk exposures. The following survey is a critical tool in understanding your current risks and developing your action plan.
What's involved in the survey?
The following Cyber Risk Resilience Survey assesses your business risk for cyber threats. It provides a comprehensive report that details immediate actins that your business can take on its own, or with external assistance, to build a greater resilience to cyber threats.
- Once completed you will receive a cyber risk rating score with specified actions.
- Your survey can be completed by a number of key people within your organisation so your score offers a true reflection of your cyber risk resilience and is not biased.
- You will have access to this survey for 12 months so after you have made changes, you can retake the survey and improve your score.
How much does this survey cost?
The survey costs $500 + GST.
This investment will give you a Cyber Risk Resilience Report which is a comprehensive roadmap to increase your cyber risk resilience in your business across six key areas.
- Business Operations Risk
- Physical Risk
- Personal Risk
- Legal Compliance, Risk and Governance Risk
- Reputation Risk
- Financial Risk